Not hiring at this time
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE. THIS WILL BE A SALARIED POSITION, PLUS COMMISSION. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE AN EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF PATHOLOGY AND HISTOLOGY LABORATORY PROCEDURES AND THE SUPPLIES NEEDED TO RUN THE LAB.
- Obtain new business and exceed annual territory sales budget each year by presenting new product lines, up-selling and seeking out new sources of revenues from clients.
- Establish positive long-term client relations through scheduling and conducting calls with clients.
- Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management in an assigned geographic region.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors and their presence in assigned territory.
- 1-2 years of successful laboratory sales experience calling on physician offices or laboratories.
- Well developed multi-tasking, organizational skills, and detail orientation are key to success.
- Energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making ability.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, e-mail and Internet functions.
- Knowledge of laboratory testing and competing products.
If interested please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org