S37440 A versatile, moisture-resistant, thermoplastic flexible plastic for a wide variety of clinical and industrial applications, Parafilm M® film has been used with confidence for years in scientific research and medical settings.
It is a proven fast, economical covering or stopper for test tubes, beakers, vials, petri dishes, flasks and various instruments and objects with irregular surfaces.
- Waterproof, moisture-proof film prevents sample evaporation, contamination; protects anhydrous materials
- Can be folded repeatedly and twisted around sharp surface without rupturing
- Increases approximately 200% when stretched lengthwise at 21°C (70°F)
- Partially returns to original length when tension is removed
- Becomes more flexible and softer as temperature increases
- Rolls are interlined with paper to prevent adhering